We are live in 33 universities via our ambassadorship program.
The program works very simple :
1. You volunteer to become an ambassador for us in your university.
2. This implies you will actively create awareness on ride-sharing and collaborative consumption in your university.
3. We will create a dedicated page for your university - for free. Like these, which we can personalise, localise or customise to what suits best for your campus : http://www.sharemyfare.com/bangkokuni or www.sharemyfare.com/bogazici or http://www.sharemyfare.com/cau
4. Signing-up to www.sharemyfare.com for your fellow colleague mates or using our services is free, and it will stay free
5. we will give you ad-space that you can sell. either online or to a small business close to your campus (like a pizzeria, taxi stand, bookstore, whatever). You will keep 75% of the revenue.
6. the more active you are to spread ride-sharing in your campus, the more members there will be, hence the more people will save on commute costs.
7. this will mean your ad-space will be more valuable.
8. if you want to join, please send us a note at email@example.com.
9. first come first serve
posted on 11/17/2013 by "ShareMyFare Team"